Tourism and Events Queensland works in partnership with the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW), which is Australia’s primary resource for tourism businesses to get their information online.
It is a centralised national database which feeds information on your tourism business into a network of up to 60 websites.
The expanding network of distributors includes:
- Capricorn’s consumer site www.capricornholidays.com.au
- TEQ’s consumer site www.queenslandholidays.com.au
- Tourism Australia www.australia.com
- About Australia www.about-australia.com
- Inclusion in the Queensland Holidays iPhone Application (downloaded more than 150,000 times!)
- Queensland’s regional tourism organisation sites and many more
To view the full list of ATDW distributors please click here.
Product categories stored within the ATDW include:
- Events (there is no cost to list an event in the ATDW)
- General Services
For further information please contact TEQ’s ATDW team via email@example.com or call 1800 629 749.