Queensland Winter Campaign with Wotif and TEQ!
Posted on July 20th, 2016
Southern Great Barrier Reef tourism operators take up the TEQ Winter Campaign.
Partnering with Wotif.com (part of Expedia) for the first half of the campaign, with a direct call to action for industry deals on Queensland.com for the second half of the campaign, Tourism and Events Queensland (TEQ) are running a Queensland Winter campaign, supported by the regional tourism organisations, which is designed to inspire travel to Queensland and encourage travel during Winter and into early Spring.
The sales opportunity for this campaign has just closed and of the 95 participants who have signed up to Online Holiday Deals, 21 are from the Southern Great Barrier Reef destination – representing just under 25% of all participating tourism operators.
A special thank you to those who are involved in the campaign to help put the Southern Great Barrier Reef destination at the forefront of the campaign:
Winter Campaign Featured Deals
- Great Keppel Island Hideaway
- Budget Car and Truck Rental
Winter Campaign Holiday Deals SGBR participants
- Beaches On Lammermoor, Yeppoon
- Capricorn Caves, Rockhampton
- Echelon Apartments Yeppoon
- Footlights Theatre Restaurant, Yeppoon
- Great Western Hotel, Rockhampton
- Mount Hay Gemstone Tourist Park, Rockhampton
- Quest Rockhampton
- Salt Yeppoon
- Villa Mar Colina, Yeppoon
- TMC Tours, Mount Morgan
- 1770 Liquid Adventures
- Sandcastles 1770 Motel & Resort
- Agnes Water Beach Club
- Bundaberg Coaches
- Hinkler Hall of Aviation, Bundaberg
- Bundaberg Rum
- Kellys Beach Resort, Bargara
- The Point Resort Bargara