Let’s Talk: Building stronger regional economies by embracing changes to the energy sector
Date(s) - 22 Feb 2020 until 22 Feb 2020
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
The Empire Apartment Hotel
The Next Economy is hosting a series of public forums to explore the impact that changes to the energy system are having on regional communities across Queensland.
Join with others in your community to explore these questions and more:
• How are changes to the energy system being experienced in your area?
• What strategies can support the long-term wellbeing of workers, communities and local businesses?
• How are other regions across Australia managing the energy transition to create new jobs and business opportunities?
• What local initiatives are taking advantage of changes to the energy system to create a stronger regional economy?
• What are your ideas on how to diversify and strengthen the regional economy?