Capability Statement Workshop
Date(s) - 30 Nov 2017
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Centrepoint Motor Inn
Why Attend a Capability Statement Workshop?
If you want your business to stand out from the crowd and improve your chance of securing contracts, then attending a Capability statement workshop is a must for you. Hosted by the Queensland Government, these interactive workshops aim to help businesses develop and prepare effective capability statements.
What is a capability statement?
A capability statement outlines capabilities and skills of your business. It is a tool that allows procurement teams assess your expertise, achievements and potential to deliver goods and services.
A capability statement is essential for participating and securing tendering opportunities in government and private sector projects, including sub-contractor work. Ultimately, an impressive capability statement can help your business thrive.
This workshop will show businesses how to use a capability statement to market products and services. It can be used to accompany tender submissions for contracts, can be uploaded on to online databases and can be used to support applications for finance to expand your business.
How will this workshop help my business?
Workshops are interactive and will help participants learn:
• why it’s important to have a capability statement
• how to use a capability statement to market a product or service
• how to use a capability statement to accompany contract tender submissions
• best-practice fundamentals for developing and drafting a powerful capability statement
• how to access the latest information on Queensland’s supply chain opportunities
• how to improve your understanding of the major projects supply chain.
Date: Thursday 30th November 2017
Time: 8:00am – 12:00pm
Venue: Centrepoint Motor Inn, 131 George Street, Rockhampton
Cost: $50 (incl. GST)
Light refreshments provided:
• tea and coffee on arrival
• morning tea
Please register by 8:00 AM Wednesday 29 November 2017 using Eventbrite
Pre-payment is required and a tax invoice will be issued as confirmation of booking and payment.
Department of State Development
Tel: 07 4924 2903
« Back to events