Cloudy Business Information Session
Date(s) - 25 Nov 2014
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Due to popular demand, iAssist have arranged the Cloudy Business information Session.
Your first look at the Pro’s and Con’s to moving to the cloud. iAssist will bring the cloud to you.
The session will be a 2 hour session that will cover the following.
- What is the cloud and why?
- Moving your existing systems to the cloud.
- Cloud accounting MYOB, XERO, QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Financials.
- Creating databases in the cloud
- Company policies and procedures made easy.
- What are the REAL costs?
An industry professional will be presenting each subject and will also be available for the Q&A.
Complementary Tickets for
- iAssist Clients
- Capricorn Enterprise Members
- Chamber of Commerce Members
- Venture Improvement Clients
Non-client or non-membership price of $20 per head.
Venue: MECOBE – Cnr William and Bolsover Streets, Rockhampton
Date: 25 NOV 2014
Time 3:00pm to 5:00pm
Bookings here >> http://www.iassist.com.au/cloudy-business/
Limited to 30 People.« Back to events