COVID Safe Event Planning Webinar
Date(s) - 24 Mar 2021
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Event organisers, local councils, Regional Tourism Organisations and other event stakeholders are invited to join the Queensland Government webinar on COVID Safe Event Planning.
The session will cover topics including:
- Current requirements under the Industry Framework for COVID Safe Events and the Restrictions on Businesses, Activities and Undertakings Direction
- Using the COVID Safe Event Checklist
- Developing COVID Safe Event Plans / Using the COVID Safe Event Plan Template
- Lodging COVID Safe Event Plans via the COVID Safe Event Plan Submission Portal
- Tips for COVID Safe Event Planning
- Answers to some FAQs.
This session will be delivered by experts in the Department of Tourism, Innovation and Sport and Queensland Health and there will be an opportunity to raise questions during the session.
Microsoft Teams Live Event
Please RSVP by Monday 22 March to secure your virtual seat. Prior to the start of the event, all registered attendees will receive a reminder email from Eventbrite with a link to attend.« Back to events