EFFECTIVE SAFETY SYSTEMS WORKSHOP
Date(s) - 17 Aug 2011
8:15 AM - 3:00 PM
DEEDI Training Room
Capricorn Enterprise in conjunction with Department of Employment Economic Development and Innovation, are delivering the Effective Safety Systems Workshop to assist
companies to win major projects’ supply contracts.
The workshop is part of the “Rockhampton Road to Recovery Capturing Major Project Supply Opportunities” program. This compliments the forum series which provided project opportunities and follows on from the successful Effective Capability Statements Workshop.
The purpose of the Effective Safety Systems Workshop is to develop the knowledge, and tendering capability with respect to safety, of Rockhampton small to medium sized companies to improve their chances of securing major project work through the construction, operation and maintenance phases of major projects throughout the region.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Owners, managers and supervisors with health and safety responsibilities – particularly business owners who might have limited or no current health and safety processes.
- Workplace health and safety representatives or professionals
- Those responsible for creating tender documents
- Business Safety Self Assessment – utilising the Serious about Safe Business pack. The pack is a practical approach to managing safety in your workplace; essentially it is a simplified safety management system.
- Access to tools and information to help you identify what you need to do to make your workplace safer and outlines of how to do it.
- Improved understanding of OHS tender requirements
- Valuable commercial knowledge gained and internalised
- Improved competitive position and prospects for securing more business
« Back to events