Incubator Support Information Session
Date(s) - 14 Feb 2018
10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
This information session will provide the opportunity for new and existing incubators to learn about new programme guidelines emphasising an expanded regional focus for the Incubator Support Initiative. Incubator Support is still available for incubators in capital cities and metropolitan areas to apply.
Funding is available to:
- Support the establishment of new incubators in regions or sectors with high potential for international success.
- Expand the services of existing, high-performing incubators
- Encourage incubators to work with more data-driven start-ups
- Support the exchange of experts from incubators either within Australia or overseas
The Information Session will be held:
Date: Thursday 15th February 2018
Time: 10:30am – 12:00pm
Venue: Department of State Development Conference Room, Level 2, 209 Bolsover Street, Rockhampton
RSVP: Wednesday 14th February 2018
The information session will cover:
- Funding under the Incubator Support Initiative
- Targeted regional aspects
- Eligibility and merit criteria
- Details on how to apply.
For more information please contact:
Regional Manager, Central Queensland
AusIndustry – Business Services
Phone +61 7 4151 0660
Mobile: 0428 103 560