Making heads and tails of safety culture: What is it and how can we influence it?
Date(s) - 17 Jul 2018 until 17 Jul 2018
1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
This FREE workshop will provide business owners, managers and safety professionals with a practical introduction to safety culture. You will learn how to influence workplace safety culture through specific structures, practices and development activities.
This free half-day workshop will discuss:
- safety culture, safety climate, safety leadership and discuss their differences
- the latest findings in safety culture research
- the LEAD model of safety culture
- methods to influence safety culture in organisations
- links between work health and safety legislation and safety culture
- opportunities to collaborate with Workplace Health and Safety Queensland via the Safety Leadership at Work Program
- organisations who have successfully influenced and improved safety culture.
Visit the Worksafe webpage to find out more about the Safety Leadership at Work Program« Back to events