Managing the Greatest Risk – Your People – Free Seminar
Date(s) - 22 Oct 2012
5:15 PM - 7:30 PM
Seaspray Conference Centre
Fact not Fiction
That the receptionist you are tolerating could be costing you $15,000?
That forgetting just one employment document could cost you $33,000?
You can get your training costs back when a staff member leaves.
Probationary periods no longer exist, catch up with the changes.
- Wonder why you can’t find or keep the right people?
- Find you’re reluctant to invest in training because they’re going to leave anyway?
- Know absolutely that how you pay your staff complies with Fair Work Australia?
- Have contracts that are legally compliant AND deliver what you actually want?
- Know how to run effective performance management & disciplinary matters?
- Have clear, accessible policies & procedures
- Know who is really on your side?
- AND, most importantly, could you defend yourself against a claim from an employee?
NO? – YOUR BUSINESS IS EXPOSED!
If you are a business owner or manager you need to be at this FREE seminar
Attend & Win
Register & attend to go in a draw to win 6 months HR Boost Club Membership valued at $1482
Yeppoon | Mon 22 October
Registration | 5.15pm
Kick Off | 5.30pm
Seaspray Conference Centre, Cocoanut Point Drive, Zilzie
For more information or bookings contact Sarah 4939 5757 or book online @ http://www.lacoa.com.au/management/events
In collaboration with Charron L. Mearns
B.Bus CPA CTA
Certified Practicing Accountant
Telephone: 4939 2328 Fax: 4939 2498
24 Mary Street, Yeppoon Qld 4703
« Back to events