How to Partner and Get Results – A Partnering Essentials 2 Day Program
Date(s) - 8 Jun 2016 until 9 Jun 2016
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Partnering has the potential to unlock creativity and innovation, bringing diverse knowledge, skills, networks and resources to the table when business, government, education and community organisations partner for solutions.
Do you and your organisation have the particular skills, knowledge, processes and actions that allow effective partnering? This practical program is designed for people at all levels within organisations who:
• Are directly involved as a partner in a cross sector partnering initiative
• May be about to consider such a cross sector partnering approach
• Are involved in a Collective Impact, Shared Value or Impact Investing initiative
• Wish to gain a greater understanding of cross sector partnering – what it is and how to make it work
• Looking to achieve innovative outcomes
• Are stuck in their partnering efforts and seeking better outcomes.
Register today on the Dixon Partnering Essentials Training Rego Form to participate in a 2 day program of interactive discussion and presentation of partnering concepts with hands on exercises and case study simulation to develop your participation skills.
For further information please see the Dixon Partnering Essentials Training Brochure
Location: Quest Rockhampton« Back to events