Position your business to win work
Date(s) - 21 Jun 2017
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM
The Empire Apartment Hotel
Industry Capability Network Gateway Profile Improvement and Expression of Interest
Interested suppliers are encouraged to attend a workshop to learn more about how to improve their chances of supplying to major projects; including the Mount Emerald Wind Farm, Adani’s Carmichael Mine Project, Rio Tinto’s Amrun Project and the North Queensland Stadium. These major projects use the Industry Capability Network (ICN) Gateway and Black Business Finder to communicate supply opportunities and identify capable local suppliers.
ICN Queensland is hosting an ICN Gateway profile improvement and EOI workshop in Central Queensland that you are invited to attend.
The session is designed to help local suppliers maximise their chances of winning contracts through the provision of advice and assistance on how to enhance their company profile and expression of interest submissions.
Specific topics will include:
- Who are the ICN and what do they do?
- What is the ICN Gateway?
- How do major projects use the ICN Gateway?
- What does an effective ICN Gateway company profile look like?
- What are the improvements suppliers should make to their ICN Gateway company profile?
- How do suppliers express their interest in supply opportunities?
Facilitator: Soumen Dutta, Project Engineering Specialist, Industry Capability Network (ICN) Queensland
Workshop: 8:30am – 2:00pm
Cost: $50 (GST inclusive)
Catering: Morning tea and lunch provided
What to bring:
A wi-fi enabled laptop computer which
- is capable of operating on battery for one hour
- contains the latest Internet Explorer or Google Chrome web browser and security permissions enabling you to access the ICN Gateway site
- your own wi-fi dongle/USB (if available)
Places are limited so book early to reserve your seat. Limited to one person per company.« Back to events