Position your business to win work: ICN Gateway Profile Improvement and Expression of Interest (EOI) Sessions
Date(s) - 31 Jan 2019
8:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Industry Capability Network (ICN) Queensland is hosting ICN Gateway Profile Improvement and EOI sessions designed to help local suppliers maximise their chances of winning contracts through the provision of advice and assistance on how to enhance their company profile and expression of interest submissions. Read more
Specific topics will include:
- Who are the ICN and what do we do?
- What is the ICN Gateway and how is it used by major projects?
- What does an effective ICN Gateway company profile look like and what are the improvements supplies should make?
- How do suppliers express interest in supply opportunities?
Major projects, including the Clarke Creek Wind Farm are using the ICN Gateway and Black Business Finder to communicate supply opportunities and identify capable local suppliers.
We encourage all interested suppliers to attend a session to learn more about how to improve their changes of supplying to these projects.
Each session is limited to 20 attendees – 1 registrant per company.
Registration starts 8.00am
Morning Tea and Lunch will be provided.
What to bring:
A wi-fi enabled laptop computer which:
– is capable of operating on battery for two hours
– contains the latest Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Safari web browser and
security permissions enabling you to access the ICN Gateway website
Your own wi-fi dongle / USB (if available).
Registration from 8:00am
Session commences at 8:30am
« Back to events