Date(s) - 8 Jun 2016
9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Dreamtime Cultural Centre
Wednesday, 8 June 2016 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (AEST)
Dreamtime Cultural Centre – Bruce Highway/opposite Yeppoon turnoff, Rockhampton, Queensland 4700
It’s important to get your record keeping right.
You’ll benefit by learning about:
- Keeping good records
- Record keeping tips and traps
- How money flows through a business
- Work through case studies and examples
- Completing records, statements and other forms
- Stocktakes and associated records
This workshop will include small group demonstrations and assistance with ATO online tools and resources.
Register now to attend and give your business the best start.« Back to events