Roles and Responsibilities of a Director of a SME
Date(s) - 13 Sep 2017 until 13 Sep 2017
8:15 AM - 3:30 PM
Quality Hotel Regent
The Department of Industry, Innovation and Science in conjunction with Capricorn Enterprise is providing a FREE full-day workshop targeted at business owners of companies with an Australian Company Number (ACN). The workshop cover business governance risk and responsibilities.
The content will provide practical advice on:
• Developing cohesive and effective performance
• Best practice corporate governance
• Corporate regulation
All the questions you have ever wanted to ask – answered in one concise workshop
• Am I running by business in the correct manner?
• Have I covered all my risk bases?
• What are the things that I need to be especially concerned about?
• What do I need to take my business to the next level?
It is preferred that two people from each business attend the workshop.
The workshop will be delivered by corporate accountant Peter Towers from Towers Business Development Pty Ltd.
For more information, contact Ross Contarino on 0418 783 502.
This is a free event hosted by the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science Entrepreneur’s Programme in collaboration with Ai Group.« Back to events