Search Engine Optimisation
Date(s) - 29 Nov 2011 until 29 Nov 2011
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Search engine optimisation – increase the online visibility of your website
Many businesses think that once they have a website up and running, all they have to do is sit back and wait for the business to roll in. In reality, once a website is live, that’s when the real work should begin!
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is a detailed and involved process requiring both on-page and off-page tactics to increase the online visibility of your website.
It is very important for potential clients to be able to find you when they search words online which relate to what your business offers. It also helps existing customers to quickly and easily locate you online, even if they don’t know your web address.
If people cannot find your website you could be giving away leads and sales to your competitors every day.
Join our informative one hour webinar on search engine optimisation and learn:
- what is search engine optimisation?
- how to find out how your website is currently ranked and for what key words
- how to find out how your competitors are ranked and for what words
- the ideal number of keywords and key phrases to target for different search engines
- how to conduct keyword research
- how to select keywords and craft together effective meta data combinations
- suggested off page SEO tactics
- other factors which contribute to the optimisation of a website
- tips when engaging an SEO contractor
- how soon you should expect to see results
- plus much more
Digital business strategies: How can you use it to improve your business?
Do you want to take advantage of innovative new digital technologies to improve your business, but don’t know where to start?
The Queensland Government is offering a series of free one hour web-based seminars (webinars), covering a range of digital business related topics including:
Harnessing the power of social media – Thursday 17 November 2011
Cloud computing – Tuesday 22 November 2011
Search engine optimisation – Tuesday 29 November 2011
Local search marketing – Tuesday 6 December 2011
Register for the entire series to gain a broad overview of this exciting new business opportunity, or simply join in on the topic that interests you most. You’ll learn valuable digital business skills, tips and tricks from experts in the business.
For further information visit the website or call 13 25 23.« Back to events