Short Course in Positive Leadership
Date(s) - 9 Oct 2018 until 10 Oct 2018
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
Contact Capricorn Enterprise Economic Development Manager Neil Lethlean email or phone 07 4927 2055 to register your interest for the next course.
Updated 28 August 2018
Short Course endorsed by Capricorn Enterprise
Delivered by Rob Ritchie from Positive Difference. Rob has a mission to deliver exceptional training to optimise wellbeing, performance and leadership capacity.
Positive Difference assists leaders to create more positive work environments by empowering them and their staff with affordable access to comprehensive, professional training in the scientific principles and practical strategies embraced by the most engaged and resilient individuals, the most positive and productive teams, and the most sustainably purposeful organisations.
The Short Course in Positive Leadership will both affirm and challenge you as you reflect upon how you can become a more positively effective leader. On completion of the course, you can expect to be well equipped with exciting new knowledge, empowering practical strategies, and an invigorated sense of purpose and passion as a positive leader. More important than being an expert, you will be an example that others will want to follow.
In the highly challenging environment that typifies today’s complex organisations, leaders at all levels need to remain current in the research-validated strategies that form the foundations of effective leadership practice.
Develop skills to:
- increase wellbeing
- raise accountability
- build commitment
- enhance ownership and effort
- raise productivity and innovation
- lead change
- increase performance
Eight (8) modules over two consecutive days:
- Foundations of Positive Leadership,
- Promoting Positive Climate,
- Magnifying Positive Meaning,
- Practising Positive Communication,
- Developing Positive Relationships,
- Strengths-based Leadership,
- Strengths Profile Debrief,
- Mindful Leadership.
Highly recommended for:
- Emerging leaders who seek to contribute to the wellbeing, performance and capacity of their people and organisational success.
- Middle leaders who have been recently promoted but who may not have undertaken formal leadership studies.
- All reflective practitioners who want to stay abreast of current thinking in effective leadership and unite and ignite their team.
Date: Tuesday 9th October and Wednesday 10th October 2018
Time: Registrations 8am, Event 8:30am-4:30pm
Location: Suncorp Conference Room, 18 Archer Street, Rockhampton
RSVP: Friday 7th September 2018.
Register early: only 20 places available. Reserve your spot with $100 deposit.
Businesses are requested to limit their attendees to 3 persons.
For more information contact Neil Lethlean
Phone 07 4927 2055« Back to events