Date(s) - 7 Jun 2016 until 7 Jun 2016
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Dreamtime Cultural Centre
Tuesday, 7 June 2016 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (AEST)
Dreamtime Cultural Centre – Bruce Highway/opposite Yeppoon turnoff, Rockhampton, QLD 4700
Come along to a presentation by ATO staff where you will learn about tax essentials.
You’ll benefit by learning about:
- Business structures – which is best for you
- Registering your business
- Record keeping – understanding how to keep track of your business
- Reporting online to save time
- Business life cycles – why we’re important
- Help and more information – where to go when you need it
- Networking with other new business owners in your area
This workshop will include small group demonstrations and assistance with ATO online tools and resources.
ATO staff will show you how to use our online tools and resources to make things easier.
Register now to attend and give your business the best start.« Back to events