Tendering for Government Business Workshop
Date(s) - 15 Mar 2017
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Centrepoint Motor Inn
What are tendering workshops?
The Tendering for Government Business Workshop is the state’s premier program educating industry on the government procurement process.
This workshop helps suppliers maximise their chances of winning government work but is also applicable to the private sector, including major projects.
The workshops comprise of an interactive session where participants will learn the art of developing and submitting tenders including:
- the principles of government procurement policies and processes.
- how to interpret and effectively respond to offer and tender documents.
- where to look for current and upcoming tendering opportunities.
- how to conduct market research to maximise your chances of success.
- an overview of the new Queensland Government Tender document.
Date: Wednesday 15 March 2017
Time: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Venue: Centrepoint Motor Inn, 131 George Street, Rockhampton
Cost: $50 (incl. GST)
Light refreshments provided:
- tea and coffee on arrival
- morning tea
Please register by 12:00pm 13/03/2017 using the link below
« Back to events