Tendering for Government Business Workshop
Date(s) - 14 Sep 2016 until 14 Sep 2016
8:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Centrepoint Motor Inn
What are tendering workshops?
The Tendering for Government Business Workshop is the state’s premier program educating industry on the government procurement process.
This workshop helps suppliers maximise their chances of winning government work and is also applicable to private sector, including major projects.
The workshops comprise of an interactive session where participants will learn the art of developing and submitting tenders including:
- the principles of government procurement policies and processes
- how to interpret and effectively respond to offer and tender documents
- where to look for current and upcoming tendering opportunities
- how to conduct market research to maximise your chances of success
- an overview of the new Queensland Government Tender document.
Department of State Development
Tel: 07 4924 2921
Light refreshments provided:
- tea and coffee on arrival
- morning tea
Cost: $50 (incl. GST)
Pre-payment is required and a tax invoice will be issued as confirmation of booking and payment.
Centrepoint Motor Inn, 131 George St, Rockhampton.« Back to events