International Trade Shows & Events
This event is the largest international travel trade show in the Southern Hemisphere. It is a seven day program divided into eastern and western modules so that sellers (you) are able to meet potential international buyers from specific markets. The eastern module targets buyers from Asia Pacific countries whilst the western module targets buyers from UK, Europe, the Americas, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
In order to attend ATE your product must be “internationally ready”. If you are not sure if you are ready or want to know more about how to be internationally ready please contact Capricorn Enterprise.
What does it mean to be internationally ready?
• Is your business established in the domestic market?
• Are you able to make same day booking confirmation via email or internet within 3 – 4 hours?
• Do you understand the traditional international distribution system? i.e wholesaler, inbound tour operator etc
• Are you willing and able to offer up to 30% commission on your retail/rack rate?
• Are you able to set rates up to 18 months in advance?
Capricorn Enterprise holds membership with ATEC which allows us to represent our members at a number of trade symposiums throughout the year. Capricorn Enterprise has the opportunity to conduct a series of presentations and educational briefings to international travel buyers and Inbound Tour Operators (ITO’s).