FREE MEMBERS WORKSHOP
Posted on June 15th, 2015
Join Capricorn Enterprise with Amanda Kruse of Success Matrix and Best Accommodation Group, for a workshop designed to foster partnerships, packaging, destination awareness, and online bookability – the more people in the room, the more opportunity for growth of attraction, tour, and accommodation partnerships, business opportunities, and destination visibility.
2015 Trade Mentoring Workshop on Wednesday 10th June 2015 (9.00am to 4.30pm) venue TBA – RSVP to email@example.com by midday Friday June 5.
This Tourism Trade Mentoring Program has been developed to assist tourism operators that are new to, are wishing to further develop, or have had limited success in promoting and selling their products and services in the wider marketplace, in particular through trade distribution channels.
The workshop includes, the following (and more), targeted directly to the participants in the room:
- Tips for success
- The value of Packages and Experiences vs Product selling
- The Trade Matrix – how your business can benefit from being Domestic and International Ready
- Distribution Channels – What is Distribution? Why have them? Who are they?
- Traditional vs. Online – everyone or be choosy?
- Pricing your tourism product
- Rate Structures – Be in control of your Rate Structure!
- Competitor Rate Analysis – discuss the pros and cons.
- What do the Trade want from operators?
- Don’t just leave it to the brochures or the On Line Travel Agent to sell your product!
- Create a strategic not just creative presentation!
- Have the right tools – Contract Rates and Product Fact sheets!
- Are you best to stand alone with your product or package?
This program is developed by Amanda Kruse – Success Matrix and Best Accommodation Group which evolved as a result of Amanda’s conviction that there was a niche in the tourism, travel and accommodation sectors for specialist marketing consultation and tourism industry education. Amanda has over 20 years industry experience to call on in business ownership, product development, marketing, sales, industry education, communications and promotions. Amanda has effectively managed a very large and diverse portfolio of accounts and projects that include ferry operators, reef day trips and boutique cruising, hotels, apartments, island resorts, hosted accommodation and backpacker accommodation, unique tour operators and adventure tourism products along with managing a Regional Tourism Organisation. Amanda has long established and respected working relationships, both domestically and internationally, with travel industry wholesalers, agents, tourism operators, the media and local, state and national tourism bodies.