FREE National Tourism Data-Base for 24 months
Posted on April 28th, 2020
Tourism and Events Queensland (TEQ) and Capricorn Enterprise as part of the Regional Tourism Organisation Network have worked closely together to provide support to our tourism industry by offering a 24 month Fee Waiver for accommodation, café/restaurant, tour/transport/attraction listings on the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW).
You must organise your listing no later than 15th May 2020 and to obtain this offer please contact email@example.com who will provide you with more information and assistance to organise your ATDW listing for FREE.
The Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) https://atdw.com.au/ is Australia’s largest tourism network. It allows tourism businesses (accommodation, attractions, major events and festivals, food and drink, hire, general service, tour and transport operators) to easily promote their products or event across many different digital platforms including websites and mobile applications.
An ATDW listing has many benefits for tourism operators including:
- the ease of listing once, and the listing will appear on multiple websites including www.visitcapricorn.com.au, www.queensland.com, inclusion in five TEQ apps for Apple and Android devices, plus over 200 other websites
- the significant amount of exposure your listing will gain from appearing on a highly reputable State or Territory Tourism Organisation website that attracts well over a million visitors each year
- the opportunity for most database categories to also appear on Tourism Australia’s website www.australia.com
- a system that is user friendly and will prompt you to answer the necessary questions and provide your potential new customers with the information they want to see
- the ability to update your information quickly and without additional cost
- quality control by your State Tourism Organisation so you know your listing is at a national standard.
One of the benefits of having a listing is that you can also participate in offers from Capricorn Enterprise and Tourism and Events Queensland such as deals listing on websites and selective advertising campaigns.
You can access your listing at any time as it is important to update and refresh the content, it’s not a set and forget. Any new images, changes in admission or tour costs, opening hours, website and social media links should always be refreshed when applicable.
This is one of the most effective forms of marketing your business can undertake. It’s easy to get on board, simply visit atdw.com.au to create a login. The process is quite simple and to make the process easier ensure you have your high resolution images and description of your product ready to enter.
This support is to assist businesses during this very challenging time and helps your business to maintain visibility with dreamers and potential travellers, and supports you to resume bookings when travel recommences.