2022 Yeppoon & Capricorn Coast Insider’s Guide Sales
Posted on October 27th, 2021
Advertising is now open for the 2022 Yeppoon & Capricorn Coast Insider’s Guide! This guide is produced by Capricorn Enterprise and offers extremely good value to all participating businesses. Member discounts and non Member rates apply. Advertising rates start from a low $295 for members (and have NOT increased since 2019!) – so you’re encouraged to consider this opportunity. Last edition’s advertising was fully subscribed so I’d recommend booking early to avoid disappointment.
Advertising closes Wednesday 10th November – be quick! 👉 Click here to make a booking 👈
About the Guide
The 2022 Yeppoon & Capricorn Coast Insider’s Guide (A5) is a primary piece of marketing collateral produced by Capricorn Enterprise and is the official tourism and lifestyle guide for the Capricorn Coast Destination. The 2022 Guide represents all of the Capricorn Coast precincts (including Rockhampton) and is intended for tactical use to disperse visitors/customers throughout our region and increase their length of stay. View the current 2020/21 Guide here.
Why you should advertise!
- Excellent value for money – 12 month shelf life.
- Big Print Run = 40,000 copies circulated.
- Displayed in ALL accredited Visitor Information Centres across Queensland.
- Distributed to local accommodation houses, tourist attractions and local businesses.
- Distributed directly to households in targeted Central Queensland locations.
- Included in all Information, Event & Relocation Packs mailed out by the Capricorn Coast Visitor Information Centre.
- Available to view and read online as an e-mag on Capricornholidays.com.au, LiveCapricornCoast.com.au, and Queensland.com
- Direct link to your website from online guide on visitcapricorn.com.au and LiveCapricornCoast.com.au
Bookings for 2022 are all online via the Capricorn Enterprise website. 👉 Click here to make a booking 👈.
For more information on ad sizes and specifications please see the linked member prospectus or general prospectus below or feel free to give Krista Brown, Tourism and Marketing Manager, a call on 07 4927 2055.
Members’ Prospectus – capricornenterprise.com.au/wp-content/uploads/CapricornCoastVG_2022_Prospectus_S.pdf