Jeremy Marou shares his backyard with My Way
Posted on February 15th, 2022
He is a musician, youth worker and grandnephew of land rights advocate, Eddie ‘Koiki’ Mabo. With a proud Torres Strait Islander heritage, popular local Jeremy Marou was delighted to spend two days with the crew from Channel 9’s lifestyle program, My Way, showcasing the stunning paradise he calls home.
Grab a spot on the lounge this Sunday 20th February from 5.30pm and check out why Jeremy loves his backyard.
Sign into 9Now to watch the full episode of My Way Series 4 Episode 3 featuring Jeremy Marou here: https://www.9now.com.au/my-way/season-4/episode-3
Watch the promo here – youtu.be/Zrc7OyzzNd0
Capricorn Enterprise has once again partnered with Chanel 9’s My Way to showcase our incredible local stories. My Way’s four (4) stories in Series 4 of Ch 9 My Way were:
- Filmed Thursday 27th January 2022 (Niki and Ryan – Henderson Park Farm Retreat)
- Filmed Friday 28th January 2022 (Jet James)
- Filmed Saturday 29th January 2022 (Surflakes – interview Aaron Trevis)
- Filmed Sunday 30th January 2022 (Jeremy Marou – Great Keppel Island)
- Filmed Monday 31st January 2022 (Jeremy Marou – Rockhampton)
See us on Channel 9’s My Way – https://livecapricorncoast.com.au/editorial/6849-a/see-us-on-channel-9s-my-way