“Maximising opportunities for local industry” – ADF Contracting and Compliance presentation update
Posted on October 18th, 2018
Last Wednesday, October 10th, the ADF hosted a Contracting and Compliance Presentation “Maximising opportunities for local industry” at CQUni Rockhampton.
In excess of 180 business representatives from across the extended region attended the Presentations and I am now pleased to confirm that I have secured segments from the Presentations by both Laing O’Rourke and FKG Downer.
The information secured includes details in respect to:
- Project Summary;
- Project Status and future Milestones;
- Procurement Process;
- Local Industry Capacity and Capability;
- Industry EOIs;
- Pre-qualification requirements;
- Registrations and future updates .
Access to the information from both Presentations by:
- Mark Burnett OBE Senior Project Manager Defence – Downer (ADF SWBMTA Remediation Project). Plus
- Scott Barker – Commercial Manager – Laing O’Rourke (ASMTI Project).
is via the following link: https://capricornenterprise.com.au/economic-development/event-calendar/business-event-presentations/
Photo credit: Commonwealth of Australia, Department of Defence