Raising the bar – grant program with Bundaberg Rum
Posted on August 4th, 2020
Bundaberg Rum are inviting registrations of interest from venue operators across Australia to access $11.5m of funding under the Raising the Bar to help support the hospitality industry to recover from the impacts of COVID19 and reopen their doors. This is part of a $US100m global fund established by Bundaberg Rum’s parent company, Diageo.
The fund is designed to cover the costs of the additional equipment venues require to reopen their doors, including:
- ‘Hygiene kits’ with high-quality permanent sanitiser dispensers, medical grade hand sanitiser and a range of PPE
- Contactless mobile device platforms for table booking, digital menus, and cashless payment systems
- Mobile bars, heaters, coverings, and furniture to support outdoor socialising
- Ventilation systems for indoor air cleaning
- ‘Takeaway packages’ to include environmentally friendly cocktail or pint carriers
- Temperature scanners and perspex screens
Business can also register to receive regular updates on best practice training and resources and be able to participate in global surveys to share insights, as they build back their businesses.