#Capricorn2020 Tourism and Economic Development Forum
Date(s) - 26 Jun 2014
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Join us at our #Capricorn2020 Tourism and Economic Development Forum with an incredible line up of guest speakers and fantastic topics which have been designed to help your business and our region!Block out Thursday 26th June 2014 in your diary for a day you cannot miss! Morning tea, lunch and Sundowner Drinks are included for just $55 per Member ($299 per Non Member)!
Registration has now closed.
Please contact Capricorn Enterprise for late inquiries
on 07 4927 2055
A combined introductory session will be held from 9am to 10am (with a few surprises!), followed by morning tea, after which the program will split into the Tourism stream OR the Economic Development stream.
The Tourism forum will bring you the latest and most up to date tourism trends in:
- Publicity/Public Relations
- Top 10 Tourism Tips
- Marketing and much more…….
The Economic Development forum topic is The Queensland Plan – Regionalisation – What it Means for this region?
Presentations and Q&A sessions will be provided by an incredible line up of Professional Association & Department representatives including:
- Ergon Energy
- Australian Institute of Project Management
- Qld Law Society
- Engineers Australia Qld Division
- Department of Agriculture, Forestry & Fisheries
- Department of State Development, Infrastructure & Planning
- Urban Development Institute of Australia
- Planners Institute of Australia
- Environment Institute Australia & NZ
- Valuers Institute
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Australian Institute of Architects
A full program of speakers and topics will uploaded to our website soon, however, we appreciate your busy diaries so book now!« Back to events