Capability statement workshop
Date(s) - 26 Oct 2016
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Centrepoint Motor Inn
Why attend a capability statement workshop?
If you want your business to stand out from the crowd and improve your chance of securing contracts, then attending a Capability Statement workshop is a must for you. Hosted by the Queensland Government, these interactive workshops aim to help businesses develop and prepare effective capability statements.
What is a capability statement?
A capability statement outlines the capabilities and skills of your business. It is a tool that allows procurement teams to assess its expertise, achievements and potential to deliver goods and services.
A capability statement is essential for participating and securing tendering opportunities in government and private sector projects, including sub-contractor work. Ultimately, an impressive capability statement can help your business thrive.
This workshop will show business how to use a capability statement to market their product or service and how it can be used to accompany tender submissions for contracts, upload onto online databases and used to support applications for finance to expand your business.
How will this workshop help my business?
Workshops are interactive and will help participants learn:
- why it’s important to have a capability statement
- how to use a capability statement to market a product or service
- how to use a capability statement to accompany contract tender submissions
- best-practice fundamentals for developing and drafting a powerful capability statement
- how to access the latest information on Queensland’s supply chain opportunities
- how to improve your understanding of the major projects supply chain.
Light refreshments provided
- tea and coffee on arrival
- morning tea
Centrepoint Motor Inn, 131 George St, Rockhampton
Department of State Development
Tel: 07 4924 2921
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org« Back to events