CQUniversity Supplier Opportunity Forum
Date(s) - 25 Jul 2013
10:45 AM - 1:00 PM
CQUniversity, in association with Capricorn Enterprise, is delivering a Supplier Opportunity Forum to assist in informing companies of upcoming major infrastructure projects and other opportunities to supply goods and/or services to CQUniversity.
With a presence that spans from Cairns in the north to Melbourne in the south, and even further to the west, CQUniversity has one of the largest footprints of any university in Australia. As one of Australia’s most engaged universities, CQUniversity is proud of its close connections with the communities it serves, and with those further afield.
With plans to renew its research output and to become Queensland’s fi rst dual sector university, offering both vocational education and training alongside higher education, CQUniversity stands at the forefront of innovation, energy and enthusiasm.
RSVP: By 22 July 2013. Please provide: company name, attendee name/s, contact details
Light refreshments will be provided, please RSVP for catering purposes.
Supplier Opportunity Forum – who should attend:
- Suppliers who are interested in opportunities to supply goods and/or services to CQUniversity.
- Suppliers who would like to maximise their prospects of submitting a winning offer.
- Any suppliers in the ICT, construction and facility maintenance industries.
Presentations by CQUniversity’s:
- Industry, Vocational Training and Access Education Division
- Procurement Advice Team
- Information Technology Directorate
- Facilities Management Directorate
Procurement at CQUniversity, including:
- Overview of processes
- Hints and tips
- Maximising your chances of a winning offer
The presentations will be followed by a networking opportunity and light refreshments.« Back to events