Harnessing The Power of Social Media
Date(s) - 17 Nov 2011 until 17 Nov 2011
12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Through social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and YouTube, businesses today can reach millions of potential clients quickly, for a fraction of the cost of traditional methods…if they know how. There are also many other day to day business objectives that can be fulfilled on social networks such as marketing, monitoring market sentiment, running events, recruiting staff and more!
Join our informative one hour webinar and learn practical solutions on how to set up, grow and manage your social media accounts for business purposes including:
- why social media is worth considering – the stats, trends and practical business uses for social media
- what you need to consider before you get started with social media – defining your objectives, target market, social media policy and strategy
- choosing the right social networks for your business, and the type of accounts you should have within these networks to achieve your business objectives
- how to create your profiles quickly and easily
- how to start your following/fans or contacts list
- Twitterisms, saving Facebook face, being likeable on Linkedin and other etiquette considerations
- the importance of security and privacy settings
- options for conducting paid advertising on social networks
- cool Twitter tools and Facebook applications
- plus much more.
Digital business strategies: How can you use it to improve your business?
Do you want to take advantage of innovative new digital technologies to improve your business, but don’t know where to start?
The Queensland Government is offering a series of free one hour web-based seminars (webinars), covering a range of digital business related topics including:
Harnessing the power of social media – Thursday 17 November 2011
Cloud computing – Tuesday 22 November 2011
Search engine optimisation – Tuesday 29 November 2011
Local search marketing – Tuesday 6 December 2011
Register for the entire series to gain a broad overview of this exciting new business opportunity, or simply join in on the topic that interests you most. You’ll learn valuable digital business skills, tips and tricks from experts in the business.
For further information visit the website or call 13 25 23.« Back to events