Ideas2Market Small Business Workshop
Date(s) - 9 Apr 2013
8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
A comprehensive introduction to starting a business and taking an innovative idea to market.
The Ideas2Market Introductory workshop is designed for those who would like to start a business, inventors, or those with early stage business ideas.
This full day workshop will cover topics such as:
- How to determine the feasibility of your idea
- Writing your business plan
- Protecting your intellectual property
- Marketing strategies, including social media
- Accessing funding and government grants
- How to pitch your idea to investors and customers
You’ll also hear success stories from local business owners who have been there and done it all before.
An initiative of the Queensland Government, the Ideas2Market small business workshops are delivered around Queensland by the AIC’s experienced facilitators and include a range of guest speakers including patent attorneys and real-life business case studies. Since 2005, the Ideas2Market small business program has assisted more than 1,500 entrepreneurs and small business owners take their ideas to market.
- Click here to download the flyer and program for this workshop.
Please contact the events team on 07 3364 0614 or email email@example.com if you require any additional information or if you have difficulties registering online.
Tuesday, 9 April 2013
Travelodge |86 Victoria Parade, Rockhampton QLD, 4700
8:30am arrival for a 9:00am start
$110 per person (includes all workshop materials and catering)