Date(s) - 24 May 2013 until 25 May 2013
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Cocos at Seaspray
Built as a small and intimate conference, the incredible Inspiration Conference will be hosted at Coco’s at Seaspray May 24 and 25 with Key Note Speaker Michelle Bridges, Guest Speaker Rachael Bermingham, and a range of breakout sessions from leaders in their field.
Your full conference program includes:
- Opening cocktail party with Rachael Bermingham (all cocktails, drinks & canapes)
- Breakfast with key note speaker Michelle Bridges
- Breakout Conference sessions with Grant Herbert, Ros Baxter, Elize Hatten & Charmian Campbell
- Lunch Q&A Panel with Mary Carroll (CEO, Capricorn Enterprise Ltd), Victoria Bradshaw (Regional
- Manager, QCCI) & Karla Way-McPhail (CEO, Coal Train)
- Wrap up drinks poolside
- All catering, tea, coffee & refreshments
Early Bird Tickets (purchase before 28 April)
Full Price Tickets (purchased after 28 April)
This event is only possible with thanks to the generous support of our sponsors:
- The Capricornian
- Southern Cross Austereo
- Almost Anything
- Capricorn Enterprise
- Pacific Properties
- Lacoa Management
- Cap Coast Home Loans and
- Elize Hattin
To secure your tickets, there are some key points to remember.
- All tickets are to be paid for by direct deposit to the Busi Women Inc Bank account nominated on the Registration Form.
- When you make your payment you must put your reference details as Surname_FirstInitial.
- Ensure you complete the registration form in full and return it to us via email (where possible) or mail
- If you are an individual Busi Women Inc member you can only purchase ONE ticket
- If you are a Silver (small business Busi Women Inc) member, you may purchase up to FIVE tickets at member’s prices.
You will receive your tickets to the Cocktail Event and the Michelle Bridges Breakfast via email within one week. These tickets must be brought with you to gain entry to these events.
You will also be sent an email with a link to an Eventbrite Site with the 4 Breakout Sessions for Saturday 25 May. You must choose 2 of these sessions to attend – 1 in each timeslot. We recommend doing this early as some or all of the sessions may book out.
Jo Laundry on 0402 295 910 or Jacqueline Nagle on 0434 212 059
Busi Women Inc
PO Box 1028
Yeppoon QLD 4703
« Back to events