LEAD frontline safety: Practical safety leadership for supervisors and team leaders
Date(s) - 18 Jul 2018 until 18 Jul 2018
1:30 PM - 4:30 PM
This FREE workshop will provide an overview of the LEAD model, a new safety leadership approach developed with Curtin University and the University of Queensland. The workshop will provide you with practical tools and skills that can you can implement in your workplace.
This free half-day workshop will discuss:
- safety leadership and what good safety leadership looks like
- the completion of a frontline safety leadership assessment
- the LEAD model of frontline safety leadership
- how to engage others in health and safety
- delivering more effective health and safety feedback
- human limitations and good work design
- creating a team learning culture.
Visit Worksafe webpage to find out more about the Safety Leadership at Work Program.« Back to events