Keppel Explorer highlighted in new TEQ campaign
Posted on July 27th, 2021
Tourism and Events Queensland have launched their new aspirational Queensland marketing campaign this week, featuring the Capricorn Coast’s very own Keppel Explorer!
The Days Like This campaign is the first phase of a long-term journey to evolve the gems on offer in the sunshine state. Celebrating the incredible diversity of destinations and experiences that truly set Queensland apart as a place to travel, the campaign also features our famous duo – Busby Marou.
Backed by the namesake Van Morrison song, Days Like This focuses on holiday moments that are joyful, boost wellbeing, drive emotional connections to people and places, and celebrate the simple pleasures in life.
The $2.4 million dollar campaign has initially launched in Queensland, targeting leisure and holiday travellers from across the State and will later include other domestic markets as well as New Zealand.
Capricorn Enterprise congratulates Scott from Keppel Explorer for showcasing our Keppel Bay waters as part of the campaign and highlighting our diverse and wonderful destination – which we locals know ALWAYS shares Days Like This!
Other locations featured in the campaign include:
- Millaa Millaa falls, Cairns & Great Barrier Reef
- Sunlover Reef Cruises, Cairns & Great Barrier Reef
- Jarramali Rock Art Tours, Cairns & Great Barrier Reef
- Lady Elliot Island, Bundaberg
- Ocean Rafting, The Whitsundays
- Journey to the Heart, The Whitsundays
- Australia Zoo, Sunshine Coast
- Howard Smith Wharves, Brisbane
- Gold Coast Hydrofoil Tours, Gold Coast
- Sum Yung Guys, Sunshine Coast
- Queensland Art Gallery & Gallery of Modern Art, Brisbane
- Charlotte Plains Station, Outback Queensland
- Birdsville Big Red Bash, Outback Queensland