Improve your business imagery
Date(s) - 12 Aug 2019 until 12 Aug 2019
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Tourism businesses need a folio of images for many digital applications: website, social media, online travel agent sites, TripAdvisor, Google My Business and Google Street View… the list goes on!
In this live via video conference session, photographer Nathan will clarify:
- How to choose a photographer
- What to expect and consider when working with photographers
- What kind of images you need for online platforms and relevant requirements (eg website, Google Street View, OTAs, social media, ATDW, etc)
- Basic DIY photography tips; advice on when it’s possible and most suitable to get behind the lens.
Professional photography should play to your strengths, show your business in its best light and entice potential visitors – it’s important to do it right.
Get tips on tourism images from Nathan White, Professional Photographer, including
- Making the most of your tourism photographer
- Tips not to get ripped off
- Social pics tips
- Google Street View
« Back to events