Be Part of the Best of Queensland Experiences
Posted on November 19th, 2019
All Queensland operators with a live, up-to-date listing on the Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) by Sunday, 1st December 2019 will receive a FREE, individual, in-depth report providing valuable insights into consumer perceptions and reviews on their experience.
We’ve created this handy checklist to help you have the best chance to be recognised as a Best of Queensland Experience.
- Ensure your ATDW listing is live and take advantage of TEQ’s 25 per cent discount by subscribing by 1st December 2019
- Make sure your online booking link is entered into ATDW
- Check your Facebook and Instagram links are correct in ATDW (tip: make sure your Facebook is a public business page)
- Finalise and pay any RTO memberships
- Complete any Accreditations with recognised accreditation programs
The Best of Queensland Experiences will be announced in March 2020.