Bushfire Recovery Resources
Posted on February 6th, 2020
The National Bushfire Recovery Agency has produced the following 9 Fact Sheets to assist people in accessing information following the 2019/20 bushfires across parts of eastern and southern Australia.
With information on financial assistance, recovery grants, mental health support, emergency relief through charities and key contact organisations, these fact sheets help to connect affected people with the assistance they need.
- Wildlife fact sheet
- Mental Health assistance fact sheet
- How you can help fact sheet
- Assistance for volunteer firefighters fact sheet
- Support for tourism fact sheet
- Support for primary producers fact sheet
- Assistance from the ADF fact sheet
- Assistance for families fact sheet
- Assistance for small business fact sheet