Small business help, support and grant resources
Posted on July 13th, 2021
Small business can access a variety of resources from the Queensland Government. Small Business Help & Support, designed by the Office of the Queensland Small Business Commission as a living document with information, support, services and assistance of relevance to small business. Save the link below and download the document to ensure you don’t miss out on the latest information.
Small Business Help & Support – https://www.publications.qld.gov.au/dataset/queensland-small-business-commissioner/resource/6320b1c8-f990-4807-918f-212e13c594f6
Business Boost Grant:
Due to be released in mid July 2021, the Business Boost Grant will open for applications in late July:
Business Boost grants of up to $15,000 will help small businesses to improve their efficiency and productivity through organisational development and upgrades through automated software and CRM systems. Grants can be used for website development and upgrades, strategic marketing, training and coaching, advisory services and planning for business continuity and succession.
Please note that all of the latest updates are available on the Business Queensland website and it is suggested that you regularly visit this site to stay in touch with the most up to date information. You can subscribe to the newsletter here: https://analytics-au.clickdimensions.com/australiagovau-ainos/pages/v5qux4xeeeaa88q0a8wxza.html
Small Business Adaption Grant Round 2 – Regional Queensland Only
The objective of this program is to support small businesses subject to closure or highly impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) shutdown restrictions announced by the Queensland Government, to adapt and sustain their operations, and build resilience.
The program aims to see small and micro businesses:
- prepare for the safe resumption of trading in the post COVID-19 recovery
- continue to meet operating costs
- access digital technologies to rebuild business operations and transition to a new way of doing business
- respond to online opportunities, where possible, to sustain employment and maintain potential for longer-term growth
- upskill and reskill business owners and staff to benefit from new technologies or business models
- embrace business diversification to adapt and sustain operations
- create or retain employment.